      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of flo.gehrke
      Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 14:18
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Version 7 FIND problems

      > Also, I keep hoping for a find 'up' in addition to down and all.

      The Standard and Wildcard Search allows to search 'up'. With RegEx, it has never been possible to search 'up' or
      'backwards' (with 'B' option in a clip). So that's no issue of NT 7.0 but probably due to the way the RegEx Engine
      works.

      For more details, see the topic '^!Find Command - Reverse Regular Expression Search' that started with message #18159 of
      Aug 5, 2008.

      Regarding Joy's problem (#22539), I can't reproduce that issue. I get 5 to 6 spaces with her sample text, and '^\x20+'
      is matching correctly all spaces at the beginning of every line. It never includes any letter or number.

      Flo