22544Re: [Clip] Version 7 FIND problems

  • joy8388608
    Apr 4, 2012
      Drat. I don't know how I pasted lines with 7 spaces in front of each line and they all disappeared in the post. I'm pasting them again and they DO have leading spaces. At least now - before I hit SEND.

      Aside from that, my original post, problem and question stands.

      a 100
      mov ax,0040
      mov ds,ax
      or byte ptr [0017],40
      mov ah,1
      int 16
      Mov ax,4c00
      int 21

      Joy

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Don <don@...> wrote:

      > I too show no spaces.
      >
      > On 4/4/2012 2:04 PM, John Shotsky wrote:
      > > Your sample didn't have any spaces at the beginning of the lines, so it shouldn't find anything. On my computer, it
      > > finds nothing using your search string when I remove the spaces. The caret says to look at the beginning of the line,
      > > and if there are no spaces, it won't look further inside the line.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > John

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic