22541Re: [Clip] Version 7 FIND problems

  • joy8388608
    Apr 4, 2012
      Yes, I do have regex selected.
      Even though it doesn't matter, you didn't say if it worked for you the way I had it. Putting additional spaces in didn't fix anything for me.

      That IS odd there is a find UP for REPLACE but not for FIND.

      If it helps you, placing a backwards searching hyperlink at the end of your text will do a FIND up.

      For example, placing [ mov^B ] at the end of the doc and double clicking it will find the last 'mov' in the doc.

      I just tried it and it works, but highlights just the 'ov' which is probably another bug. And SOMETIMES, all the text from the end up to the string is highlighted and sometimes ONLY the search string is highlighted. But THAT was also happening in Ver 6.

      Joy