22506Re: [NTB] Regular Expression: find between two words

  • Don
    Feb 29, 2012
      I'm not sure that s/he was looking for a clip and I'm not sure that s/he
      is even a member of clips. This Thread is a bit advanced for the
      general group and has been going both places ... I apologize for not
      knowing where to send it.

      You suggest this:
      (?=\x20word2\b)

      I think in addition to \b there you need to provide for end of file or
      return at the end of word2? Or are those included in \b? \b in help
      simply says: "word boundary (only ASCII letters recognized)."

      I learn a lot in these discussions so thanks to all participating.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic