22501Re: [NTB] Regular Expression: find between two words

  • Eb
    Feb 25, 2012
      Thanks, Flo.

      It's getting clear in my mind.

      The bottom line seems to be, that searching for newlines via a character class, [\r\n] or [^\r\n], should always work.

      I don't think any os supports individual use of RETURN and LINEFEED in plain text files.

      Cheers,

      Eb

      > This is no "clip issue" but a PCRE rule:
      >
      > "Outside a character class, by default, the escape sequence \R matches any Unicode newline sequence (...) Inside a character class, \R matches the letter "R".
      >
      > See www.pcre.org/pcre.txt "PCRE man page"
      >
      > Regards,
      > Flo

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic