22278Re: [Clip] Explanation of time mask?

    Dec 1, 2011
      djust wrote:
      > Or, in other words, what is "the fractional part of the
      > DateTime value"? For example, where is it in
      > "Date and Time: 12/01/2011 4:09:39 PM"

      I haven't checked in NoteTab, but for most spreadsheet programs a date
      is the number of days since Jan 1st, 1900. So today is 40878. A time is
      the fraction of a day since midnight, making 16:09:39 h 0.6733681.
      Together your date and time give 40878.6733681 with the digits after the
      decimal point being the fractional part.

      It not being given may mean either exactly midnight or just a date with
      no time given. Option "c" would make NoteTab lean towards the latter
      interpretation.