22251Re: [Clip] CTRL+ALT+B won't work

    Nov 20, 2011
      Eb wrote:
      > Reach, ESC, 1 or more keys, ENTER
      > versus
      > 'x ' ([x] [space]) = 2 keystrokes, easier and faster.

      You're absolutely right this far. And then I want to tell you my current
      screen runs at 1280 x 1024 --oops, how did that happen?
      This is why I think <Esc> rather than autorun is equivalent to standard
      shortcuts.

      And if I do use autorun, I tend to let the sequence begin with "<",
      which is both easy to type (compared to the LaTeX standard "\") and rare
      enough. Thus with autorun I would have made your example "<x ", one more
      keystroke.