22250Re: [Clip] CTRL+ALT+B won't work

  • Eb
    Nov 20 7:21 AM
      I don't know where your ESC key is located, Axel, or how long your fingers are. But my fingers do not reach the ESC key without lifting my left hand from its normal position (the ONLY key on my keyboard, where that is necessary).

      So for me your technique, while available in addition to the 'x' clip, it requires extra effort, and more keystrokes:

      Reach, ESC, 1 or more keys, ENTER

      'x ' ([x] [space]) = 2 keystrokes, easier and faster.

      > Eb wrote:
      > > Auto-replace being the closest you can get to keystroke-run clips.
      > > But that is pretty close, as the example below will show.
      > I'd say the oppsite was true. Running a clip through <Esc><Key><Return>
      > is nearly a keyboard shortcut.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic