22248Re: [Clip] CTRL+ALT+B won't work

    Nov 19, 2011
      Eb wrote:
      > Auto-replace being the closest you can get to keystroke-run clips.
      > But that is pretty close, as the example below will show.

      I'd say the oppsite was true. Running a clip through <Esc><Key><Return>
      is nearly a keyboard shortcut. A problem here is my preferring having an
      autorun library open so mistriggering becomes probable. As its easily
      typeable I often begin my shortcuts with "<" or ">". Long clip names are
      impractical for autorun, but work fine with <Esc> where the first letter
      or two suffice.