22237Re: [Clip] CTRL+ALT+B won't work

  • Jean-François Colas
    Nov 15, 2011
      But... Hoping a good surprise, I tried it in this NoteTab LIGHT here at
      work, but nothing happened. I'm afraid I understood well as I thought it
      was only possible with NtPro. I will try at home where I have a NTPro 6.2.

      Anyway, having read the help on "changing shortcuts", I couldn't see a
      way of assigning a keyboard shortcut to a clip, or I can't figure out by
      which menu item I can reach them.

      Best regards,
      J.-F.