22220Re: CTRL+ALT+B won't work

  • Eb
    Nov 11, 2011
      The keyboard combination CTRL+ALT stops clip execution.

      You'll need to use a different key combination.

      However, I suspect you do not need the ^!keyboard command at all.

      Try the clip (use any name you like. Create different clips for wrapping in different codes.

      H="wrap stuff"
      ^!InsertText [b]^&[/b]

      or just

      H="wrap stuff"
      [b]^&[/b]

      then select the target, and run the clip.

      Cheers,

      Eb

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "CR" <chuckr69@...> wrote:

      > I have Notetab 6.2 Free on Win XP. Since I upgraded from an older version (5.x?) my hotkey combinations won't work. Here is one example combination:
      > Clipname: bold
      > Clip contents: ^!keyboard CTRL+ALT+B #[b]^&[/b]#
      >
      > When I select text, and it CTRL+ALT+B it's supposed to put BBCODE around the selected text, but nothing happens. No error, nothing.
      >
      > Any ideas how do do what I want?

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic