22176RE: [Clip] Is GetDocListAll case sensitive?

  • John Shotsky
    Oct 21, 2011
      One easy way to do that would be to add a zero to the front of each line that has a lower case letter following the
      number, then sort the list, then remove the zero.

      ^!Replace "^(?=\d+\x20\p{Ll})" >> "0" ARSW
      ^!Toolbar Sort Ascending
      ^!Replace "^0" >> "" ARSW

      1 avantveille
      1 monstreuse