22060Re: [Clip] Memory Lane

    Sep 5, 2011
      Sezor wrote:
      > A clip run automatically every day

      That's where to look at. My best guess and hypothesis is that for some
      reason the autostarter pointed to the old version and your current
      version noticed that clip was changed and copied it into the current
      library.

      > but I doubt it was the Ntb Light installation routine

      Well, NoteTab Install is set up to keep all your settings. As you have
      two old versions to choose from, something got confused. I have often
      regretted not to have made an up-to-date backup before installing
      something. I always mean to, but then ...