21905[Clip] Re: add commas in address string

  • Eb
    Jul 7, 2011
      I have no defense for not using all 9 digits, other than that the PO has never officially issued me a plus four number <g>.

      Besides, the PO places bar codes on all letters, if the originator didn't. This bar code seems to take precedence over zip+four.

      Cheers,

      Eb