21882Re: [Clip] Re: add commas in address string

    Jul 4, 2011
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > Don, thinking I might be able to use A-PDF Extractor, I tried it out.

      I always use the command line tools from XPDF
      http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/home.html

      They do all they are menat to and quite reliably. I mostly notice lost
      spaces when copying and pasting from the Acrobat reader and can't say,
      if pdftotext is less prone to them. In principle it is rather difficult
      as said and forces progress to guess. some willbe better at guessing
      than others.