21879Re: [Clip] Running clip from shortcut

  • Don
    Jul 4 3:30 AM
      On 7/4/2011 1:20 AM, Axel Berger wrote:
      > I am finally coming round to using NoteTab for LaTeX too, in spite of
      > the lack of highlighting. One very frequent action is commenting in and
      > out lines and I'm very much used to doing this through a shortcut. It is
      > easy to write a clip fpr doinf this in LaTeX syntax but I've not found a
      > way to invoke that clip through a keyboard shortcut. Having to do
      > without my most used shortcut would be a bother indeed.
      >
      > Any way to achieve this?
      >
      > Danke
      > Axel

      Not sure if I understand -- you want the clip to be on a shortcut key?

      Of course you have escape and name the clip a single character ... and
      hit enter ... three keystrokes but I think it works, does it not? Also
      if it is the last used clip, you just hit escape, enter.

      Looking at help (not clip help) under shortcut keys it now says you can
      change shortcuts ... can you use that to your advantage?

      Am I missing your question entirely?
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic