21872Re: [Clip] Re: add commas in address string

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Jul 3, 2011
      Interesting.
      Your thorough explanation has caused me to look at this more carefully.
      I will give your method a try and see what I end up with.
      I am sure I will have more questions.

      Thanks for taking the time to write this up.
      -Mike

      <SNIP>
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic