      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 06:06
      To: NoteTab Clips
      Subject: [Clip] add commas in address string

      Postal code:
      I need to replace the space in front of the first number with a comma

      State abbreviation:
      I need to replace the space in front of the first letter with a comma

      City :
      I need to replace the space in front of the first letter with a comma

      125 N. Main Street City ST 11111

      Then I will paste into Excel

      Do-able?

      Thanks,