21853Re: [Clip] Remove all lines not containing something

  • flo.gehrke
    Jun 30, 2011
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Don <don@...> wrote:

      > To be clearer ;-)
      >
      > I only provided a sample, it might be much different and I
      > don't know the data going in...

      Hi Don,

      You gave us two conditions now...

      > I want to essentially ask for data that I do not want to find
      > in a line... (#21836)

      and

      > ...so I literally only know what I want, not what I
      > don't want. (#21850).

      Sorry, that's a little bit inconsistent, isn't it?

      Never mind! There's certainly a way to resolve your task -- even if it differs from the sample data in your first message and if your search criteria have to match "anywhere in the line".

      You know that it would be helpful to see some more sample data...

      Regards,
      Flo
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic