21842[Clip] Re: remove spaces in file name but not in path - howto?

  • flo.gehrke
    Jun 29, 2011
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Alec Burgess <buralex@...> wrote:

      > Hi Frank/Flo:
      > Yes this was my original question....
      > **** I should have been clearer when I initially
      > posted the question that I was *NOT* looking for
      > a clip but simply a Regex pattern. ****

      Alec,

      No problem -- your posting was perfectly clear.

      My last message (#21834), however, was a reply to "tf/Frank/acmewebwerks". It didn't address your original question but an issue that was posted by Frank on June 19 (#21816). For an unknown reason, he posted the same message again on June 28 (#21827) -- or was this a "Yahoo trick"?

      Maybe he could clarify this confusion and answer whether those clips are matching *his* needs or not.

      Regards,
      Flo
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic