21838Re: [Clip] Remove all lines not containing something

  • diodeom
    Jun 28, 2011
      Don wrote:

      > I want to essentially ask for data that I do not want to find in a line
      > and if that data is not in the line, delete the line.

      If you want to remove the lines that don't contain certain terms (e.g. either .org or .net), you could avoid any hassle of actually looking for them by instead just slurping the ones containing the "keeper" strings and pasting them over the selection.

      For example:

      ^!Select All
      ^!SetListDelimiter ^p
      ^$GetDocMatchAll("^.*\.(org|net).*$")$