21769RE: [Clip] Re: Clip Error Question

  • John Shotsky
    May 9, 2011
      I tried copying to a completely new document with a different name, and got the same problem. I removed the T with no
      change.

      The pattern is irrevalent. It doesn't matter what is in the text file, even just a few words is sufficient to cause the
      problem. I just tried it with a blank doc and got the same error. But, the pattern is LLLLNNL, case insensitive, which
      is a Prodigy ID.

      My clip library is over 900K, which may play into it. It will be reduced by about 1/3 as I finish rewriting it. The
      funny part is that if I copy just the active lines to a new clip, it doesn't happen. And, if I either remove the caret,
      or enclose the first range in parens, the problem is gone.

      I don't have another version installed, and don't want to upset my install by installing another version. I'm on Win7-64
      bit. 8G memory, Quad core.

      <http://recipetools.gotdns.com/> RecipeTools site

      <http://shotsky.gotdns.com/index.htm> Beaverton Weather