21758Insert string at the start of each line of a block

  • Jim Eoff
    Apr 29, 2011
      I have a block of lines which have been split (Modify | Lines | Split
      Lines) and the text of the block is selected.

      I hope to have a string of my choice inserted at the start of each
      selected line.

      The following was suggested in response to a suggestion to support, but
      I need help to implement it (or whatever method works):

      > Thank you for your suggestion. However you can do this with NoteTab's
      > Replace feature. If you select text, the Replace feature will be limited
      > to the selected text. You can use a Regular Expression to replace all the
      > selected text with itself, plus your leading character(s).

      Thanks
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic