216[Clip] Re: Easy Hyperlink Forward & Back

  • Lawrence R. Thomas
    Apr 1, 1999
      Hi Dennis,

      At 01:06 PM 4/1/1999 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi Wayne and All,
      >
      >This works pretty good. I do not like having to have the clipbook and
      >outline window open at the same time however. I think it would be really
      >great to just have a forward/back button we could put on the toolbar or
      >have it on the right click menu when navigating through these very large
      >outlines.

      I would prefer having 5 to 10 assignable toolbar buttons that we could
      click to run specific clips that are used on a regular basis without
      opening the clipbook or using the In-Context menu to launch the clips.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips