21563Why does my Wizard dialog text go blank?

  • joy8388608
    Mar 2, 2011
      NTL 6.2 on Win 7 machine.

      Can anyone duplicate and explain this odd behavior I noticed in my wizard dialog?

      When I run the following clip, if I click OK for the wizard and the prompt, the wizard label and all other text is not displayed. But if I use the spacebar to 'click' the ok button on the prompt, it reappears!

      Joy

      ^!ClearVariables
      ^!Goto START

      :NO_SPACES_MSG
      ^!Prompt Clicking OK usually loses Label and title while hitting space to click usually does not!

      :START
      ^!SetWizardLabel "Just click OK"
      ^!SetWizardTitle "This is the title"

      :WITH_UC
      ^!Set %Left%=^?{(M="C;1;_")Left character (no spaces)=};%Right%=^?{(M="C;1;_")Right character (no spaces)=}

      ^!IfSame "^%Left%" " " NO_SPACES_MSG
      ^!IfSame "^%Right%" " " NO_SPACES_MSG
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic