21538Re: [Clip] Re: continued problems with carriage returns

    Feb 18, 2011
      tf_ntp wrote:
      > I have found that many times it helps to paste the text into NoteTab
      > then select all (Ctrl+A) then hit Modify>Lines>Adjust Line Breaks.

      That was exactly what I was going to suggest, but then I failed to find
      the correct menu item. Thanks, Frank. Should a clip be run anyway, then
      ^!Replace "\R" >> "\n" WRASTI
      in there might be better.

      N.B: The replace string ought to be "\r\n" really, but I've found that
      sometimes gives me two newlines in place of one while just "\n" always
      works. I've never looked into it but just kept using the "wrong" term.

      Johann-H├Ąck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68