21389Re: [Clip] Re: Finding help for an optimal use of NoteTabPro

  • Patrick Forkin
    Jan 4, 2011
      Hallo Axel and other topic mambers!

      Anyone who had learnt Latin would have also known of the additional case called Ablative, which has long since been dispensed with.

      Taking the example sentence of:

      <dat>for Christmas</dat.
      <dat>for Christmas</dat.

      All of the phrase elements in the English form are the same as in the German form, in thes examples. I, as an English person, who has spent half of his life in Germany, am in the process of creating the dictionary, to translate around the problem of word-roles which the English language cannot address.

      I have taken the route of using tables rather than programmed rules to create the words. The basic 2.000 English words will result in around 30.000 dictionary entries.

      When I am far enough down the road I will explain the model and process in detail. I am at the moment keeping the process close to my chest becaus I wish to publish the model. The created revenue will be put into a fund for children.

      Regards and a Happy New Year, Patrick Forkin.

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------