21383Re: [Clip] Re: Finding help for an optimal use of NoteTabPro

  • Patrick Forkin
    Jan 3, 2011
      Hallo Flo!

      Thanks for the response. My real problem lies in being able to give English words, role tags, to allow them to be translated correctly.

      As examples:
      1. the English direct article "The" has 24 variants in German
      2. the indirect article has 12 variants
      3. Adjectives have 24 and
      4. Nouns have 4.

      Adding the effects of inflection with neuter nouns used with indirect article are an additional issue.
      One can either develop a rule based dictionary structure or a table based. I chose to go down the table based route for a variety of reasons.

      I will look at what you have snt me, for which I thanke you, and let you know the results.

      Thanks and regards. Happy New Year, Patrick.
      p.s.
      Are you German?
      Your name sounds german and you have a German email address.
      If you are, wher are you located?
      I live in the vacinity of Passau in Niederbayern.

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic