21379Re: [Clip] Re: Finding help for an optimal use of NoteTabPro

  • Patrick Forkin
    Jan 3, 2011
      Hallo Eb!

      First the GOOD news.

      You have understood, or deduced from what I wrote, what it is that I want to do.

      The second piece of good news, is that my dictionary is a representation of all of the words I use on my desktop writing. There are three groups of words with the following list sizes.

      Communication words (conventional usage) = some 2.000 words.
      Topic, theme or search words = some 1.000 words.
      Words describing processes I perform = some 750 words.

      For the first eBook, I will probably use some 1.000 words. These words will for all their uses result in some 15 to 20.000 dictionary entries.

      The tagging for the usage has been created. The dictionary is in the process of being laboriously built.

      If I were to create a glossary of phrases rather than a dictionary of words, then a text of some 15.000 words would produce 1.000 sentences or 6.000 phrases.

      The clips concept would allow me to produce smaller glossaries based on phrase types.

      This route I will take for the first release.

      How to publish a HTML.exe based eBook with an added dictionary, I am still working around. If you have any ideas I would welcome them.

      Regards and a Happy New Year, Patrick.

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic