21274Re: [Clip] Can I modify document tab settings in a clip with NTL?

  • loro
    Nov 30, 2010
      Harvey wrote:
      >joy8388608 wrote:
      > > I'm trying to get a clip to change my document tab settings but
      >can't get it working.
      > >
      > > All I can think of is to try
      > > ^!Keyboard ALT+D ALT+P ALT+S #20;40;55# ENTER
      > >
      > > How can I do this in a clip?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Joy
      >
      >Joy,
      >
      >I assume you're using Standard or Light. Try this 2 line clip below.
      >
      >It works in my copy of Standard.
      >
      >H="TAB PROPERTIES"
      >^!KeyBoardDelay 20
      >^!Keyboard Altdown #D# #P# #S# Altup #20;40;55# ENTER

      Or you could let a clip make changes to the ini file, alternatively
      use a temporary ini file. I would be happy to point you to the right
      page in the Help file, but IIRC those functions and commands are sort
      of spread out. Maybe someone else (Harvey?) has this stuff more fresh
      in memory than I do at 7 in the morning *yawn-yawn*.

      Lotta
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic