20973Re: [Clip] Re: concatenating html files

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Aug 23, 2010
      flo.gehrke wrote:
      > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings,
      > > A while back I asked for and received a clip which would
      > > concatenate numerous html files into one file....
      > > I tried to find my own emails on this and searched the
      > > archives, but I could not find anything.
      > >
      > > Anyone remember this clip?
      >
      > Wasn't it #19892? You may also have a look at #19286. Flo

      For some reason the clip is not concatenating the files in order.
      The folders are named d1 through d23

      In the output file the first text is from D1, the next is D10, then D12,
      etc.
      It seems since the folders do not have leading zeros it is not grabbing
      them in numbered sequence.

      Does this make sense?
      Any solutions?

      It would also be handy to have a line in the clip to strip the HTML
      although this can be done quickly enough by using the Strip HTML button
      on the tool bar.

      Thanks,
      -Mike
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic