      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of netplayground
      Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 16:56
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Script help needed for processing a list of download links

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ntb-clips%40yahoogroups.com> , Axel Berger
      <Axel-Berger@...> wrote:
      > netplayground wrote:
      > > So below is an example of what I am trying to do:
      > Something nasty has happened to your data. Could you zip the two
      > put them somewhere, and post a link here?
      > Danke
      > Axel
      WOW. What a mess. I apologize. I was (and am) using the rich text
      editing system from the group page on Yahoo and what looked normal in
      the editor obviously went berserk somewhere after I hit send.

      To ensure that you can easily understand what has me stumped I've put
      the 'example' data in several places. Hopefully one of them will work
      for you.

      First, i'm going to try to embed a link to a screen capture of the file
      with notations. If you see nothing below this sentence, you know that
      went sour.

      The direct link to the image that should be shown above is:

      You can also download a copy of the overview image (both png and jpg)
      plus the original text file via rapidshare or sendspace using the
      appropriate link below:

      > Rapidshare Link:

      Sendspace Link:

      Thanks in advance for your help and again, sorry for the previous post
      which looked like I sent it through a commercial grade blender!