20748Re: [Clip] Script help needed for processing a list of download links

    Jun 20, 2010
      netplayground wrote:
      > I've put the 'example' data in several places.

      You don't go half measures, do you? From your image the data are exactly
      as per your precise description, so I might have gone by that.
      A solution along Lotta's line using a variable and a loop is certainly

      But now the sun's come up here in the Rhineland and like any good
      vampire I'm off to bed and shall look at it later.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic