20716[Clip] Re: regex to remove ties

  • diodeom
    May 30, 2010
      Axel Berger <Axel-Berger@...> wrote:
      > I still maintain that simple and primitive is better and I hope that's
      > not just sour grapes, as I still find all those assertions rather hard
      > to remember and use.
      > Axel

      Well, maybe we should exchange clipping tips on paper by messenger pigeons or couriers -- and forget the mind-boggling complexities of Internet? :D

      I'd imagine we all favor efficiency of arriving at desired objectives -- within the limits of our individual tool- and skill-sets, where simplicity is simply "in the eye of the beholder." In this context I wouldn't consider one solution better than another and I'd propose that presenting here various methods of getting things done is rather beneficial to equally varying participants/users of this forum.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic