20619Re: [Clip] use of notetab to download files off internet

    May 2 6:18 AM
      Don wrote:
      > I don't see any option there to change how it downloads it.

      I hope I've got this right, I haven't changed anything here in a long
      time. When clicking a link to a file a box pops up letting me choose
      either "open with" <the program that kind of file is connected to in my
      registry> or "save as" with the preselection on the one I have chosen
      last time. There is also an option "do this automatically from now on
      without asking". I think you may have ticked that one some time in the
      past. If so I guess you'll find it included under
      Tools > Options > Download > View & Edit Actions
      and can delete it there.

      N.B: The connection to read-only also is just a guess.