20578Re: [Clip] Clipboard boilerplate for cn_le

  • Larry Hamilton
    Apr 19, 2010
      On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 2:26 PM, loro <tabbie@...> wrote:

      > Larry wrote:
      > >Found the problem!
      >
      > Wee! :-)
      >
      > >I needed a space on the ^!AppendToFile line between the second " and the
      > >first ^%NL%.
      > >
      > >I added a debug and the clip was "working", except for the append part. It
      > >was not until I changed to to paste to an OTL then a txt file that I
      > >reviewed the help file and happened to notice the missing space. I cleaned
      > >up that long line just a little too much. :-(
      >
      > What did you find in the help file? I don't have a space. Do you mean
      > between the two below?
      > ...^%nl%^%nl%h="^$StrReplace...
      >
      > Lotta

      In my email, it breaks here, after '...clb"'

      ^!AppendToFile "^$GetLibraryPath$^$
      GetLibraryName$.clb"
      ^%nl%^%nl%h="^$StrReplace <snip>

      When I took out the line break it did not leave a space after '...clb"' and
      before ^%nl%.

      ~ Larry