20576Re: Clipboard boilerplate for cn_le

  • diodeom
    Apr 19, 2010
      loro <tabbie@...> wrote:

      > <snip>
      > That fixed it (touch wood!). I learnt something from this,
      > so I thought I should tell the gruesome story and maybe
      > save someone else from pulling their hair out as I did.

      Lotta,

      I suspect that some (all?) Vista and 7 users with typical NTB installs might have an issue with where newly-made custom libraries default to: C:\Users\=>UserName<=\AppData\Roaming\NoteTab Pro\Libraries\, a location which is not read by ^$GetLibraryPath$. When the actual path is hard-coded, your handy lib performs as intended -- at least for me. Thank you!

      Dio
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic