20575Re: [Clip] Re: Clipboard boilerplate for cn_le

  • loro
    Apr 19 1:51 PM
      cn_le wrote:
      >Thanks very much for helping me out with this. Unfortunately, even
      >with your very detailed instructions and with the small fix you
      >noted, I can't seem to get it to work.

      Maybe it's the long line.

      >I really like Notetab's pre-made clipbook libraries but until
      >Notetab can make this running clipboard function a standard feature,
      >I think I'm going to use a different text editor for my regular
      >use. Nonetheless, thank you again for your kind assistance.

      Well, there can't be pre-written clips for everything and I think the
      possibility to create almost anything, yourself or with a little help
      from your friends, is worth more. Premade features seldom fit my needs anyway.

      If you don't mind, I'll send the library privately as file. I'm just
      curios to know if this thing is hexed.

      Lotta
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic