20042Re: [Clip] Is there a more detailed explanation of Find\Replace options?

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Dec 1, 2009
      Add a T after all, TIS the season to be jolly ...

      You need to look for partial words ... it is looking for full words by
      default ...

      ^!Jump Doc_Start
      :LOOP
      ^!Find "other" TIS
      ^!IfError END
      ^!InsertText XXXother
      ^!Goto LOOP

      There is a priority list in help that explains the steps notetab follows.

      When a command is executed, it will work where the cursor currently is
      or with what is currently highlighted.