19982Outline clips...

  • Bob Gorman
    Nov 22, 2009
      OTL Tools...
      I use OTL files extensively.

      One clip I'd like does this:
      It reads thru an OTL file and creates the following type of report:
      Topic1 - 23 lines
      Topic2 - 49 lines
      Topic3 - 18 lines
      etc.

      Why:
      My OTL files grow fast, and when they get too big, I create a new
      separate otl file.

      Handy Tip:
      For those like me who use hierarchies extensively, here's a poor man's
      hierarchy technique, since otl files offer only 1 level of indentation:

      I simply use '2 spaces' to indicate visually a new level of hierarchy or
      indentation.
      Hence, example: (dots indicate spaces)
      Black Boxes
      ..Aviation Psychology