19847Re: [Clip] Finding Minimum Value in Array

  • flo.gehrke
    Nov 2 12:29 PM
      > I am pretty sure you are just picking lucky numbers to use and thus
      > getting lucky :-)

      > 329 comes out on top in the above examples because 3 is the
      > lowest number.

      Yes, Don, you are absolutely right. Now it was "getting rusty inside" for me ;-)

      I should have known better since I already said: "Nevertheless, it's still a normal ANSI sorting of digits and no numeric sorting."

      So a better numeric sorting remains on the wish list. Something like...

      (as you had in mind before). I hope Eric Fookes will read this...

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic