19831Re: [Clip] Lock Clips

    Oct 27, 2009
      hsavage wrote:
      > Third option is always use the Clip Editor, never edit the open file
      > in NoteTab. The clip-editor displays only the specific clip you
      > select to edit.

      Warning:
      This is quite a *dangerous* option, find, search and replace escape the
      displayed clip and will alter all of the clipbook unless you're very
      careful. *Never* use the "all" option here.

      Backups are of course the most important thing. I use several computers
      and synchronize them often, so there always is one version from the
      start of the session whatever I do.