19698Showing messages

  • John Shotsky
    Sep 20, 2009
      I've asked this question before, but I don't like the results I get, so I'm back to try again.

      In my clip library, I have some clips to display multi-paragraph 'How to' information. I've been using the ^!Info
      command to display this information. The problem is that it comes up with a very small window, and users have to resize
      it to read it. I would like to use another method to show this data, where I can preset the height and width (and font,
      if possible) of the message box. I also want to display blank lines between paragraphs, and list steps 1., 2., 3., etc.
      So, the Info command displays what I want ok, it's just that I can't preset the window size.

      I tried playing around with a Wizard, but I don't know enough about wizards to get what I want from it. I don't want it
      to place any text into my document, I only want to display in the wizard and then be dismissed.

      Is there a way to do that?