19541Re: Cannot save Clips in Vista

  • Sheri
    Aug 5, 2009
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "peranga47" <peranga47@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I have upgraded from 4.95 to 6.12 but still cant save
      > libraries and clips in Vista. Please Help thanks

      If you upgraded into the same directory where you had 4.95, it is probably trying to write to the application folder, which is probably not permitted unless both your user account and NoteTab are running as Administrator. Somehow (e.g., by running as Administrator) you will need to remove or rename the ini file (notetab.ini or notepro.ini) in the application folder so that NoteTab can configure itself with a data folder in the Application Data area.

      Alternatively you could make a data directory yourself, e.g., My Documents\NotetabData, and change your windows shortcut for NoteTab to add /User="C:\etc\etc\My Documents\NotetabData"