19515Re: [Clip] Delete contents of file

  • Alec Burgess
    Jul 23 2:30 PM
      paulmaser (paul@...) wrote (in part) (on 2009-07-23 at 12:26):
      > I am trying to create a clip that will delete the contents of a text
      > file without using "^!Keyboard".
      >
      > ^!Open file
      > ^!Select All
      > -can't figure out what to use here.

      Paul: Excellent idea to avoid ^!Keystroke whenever possible. Jeff gave
      you the "raw" clip command and Sheri the ^!Menu command.

      My corruption of Orwell's Animal Farm quote "/Four legs good/, /Two
      legs bad/" is "/^!Keystroke bad, ^!Menu good/". I'm not sure whether
      this means that commands like ^!Delete have three legs or one :-)