      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sheri
      Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 11:13
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clip] Re: Unicode conversion (Previously on Basic list)

      > This gave the same result. Screenshot below. No [.] present.
      >

      > John

      The group supports text only, you would have to post your screen shot in the files area.

      BTW, the clip is likely compatible only with version 6.12, the latest slipstream release of NoteTab. The Help-About
      screen says 6.12, and the file version shown in Explorer for NotePro.exe properties says 6.1.2.4. The file date is
      6/16/09.