19370Re: [Clip] Re: sorting an array

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jul 1, 2009
      Hi Jeff,

      I certainly could, but then I have to keep track of what document I am
      coming from and then get it back. What we have concluded is that I
      don't need to do that. I can work directly on a variable (with ^P as
      separators) or on the clipboard also and that way I need not leave my
      document at all.

      I was doing exactly what you are suggesting which is to sort them and
      then put them back into the array variable.

      I understand it much better (I think anyway) than I did yesterday. We
      can probably try to help you with your clip if you post up the relevant
      parts (or all) and we can probably help you along.

      Don

      Jeff wrote:

      > Don - HtmlFixIt.com wrote:
      > What I didn't want to do
      > was to sort my entire document because that isn't the object I am
      > working on.
      >
      > can you cut the piece to a new document, process it there then cut the
      > finished work back to Doc Prev? That approach worked for my site
      > indexing clip.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic