19279Re: [Clip] Searching for multiple text items

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jun 1, 2009
      wonder if there is a third person with a clue what you two are talking
      about ...
      man you guys impress me sometimes but I have zero idea where we are or
      what we are doing as this is WAY over my head ... but then regex used to
      completely be that way too ... now I get it some of the time at least

      thanks to both of you for your continued help