19277Re: [Clip] Searching for multiple text items

  • Sheri
    May 31, 2009
      > http://www.dreamlandbbs.com/files/filegate/utilnet/utilnet/
      >
      > and tried bfnd0208.zip, containing BFIND.EXE that works with FIND. I placed this tool in C:\Windows and managed to run it from the command line, for example:
      >
      > bfind apples e:\notetab\documents\*.txt
      >
      > But I didn't solicit any result from this tool when using it with a clip like...
      >
      > ^!Info ^$GetOutput("bfind apples e:\notetab\Documents\*.txt")$
      >
      > What's wrong with this?

      Hmn, I tried it from the command line and after a few lines of short-file-name-style output it gave an error "Invalid function call."

      Its either not fully compatible with XP or with NTFS.

      I haven't tried it from NoteTab, but ^$GetOutput$ only works with 32 bit apps. You can try ^$GetDosOutput$.