19080Re: GetDocIndex

  • Sheri
    Apr 9, 2009
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Vance E. Neff" <veneff@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I am havng problems getting ^$GetDocIndex()$ to work.
      >
      > The statement I am using is:
      > ^!SetDocIndex ^$GetDocIndex(cncjobsmisc.pm)$
      > it always resolves to:
      > ^!SetDocIndex 0
      >
      > I tried quotes and assigning the document name to a variable with the
      > same results.
      > What am I doing wrong?
      >
      > Vance

      You might try running this clip while cncjobsmisc.pm is the active document; it will give you the full document name.

      ^!Info ^$GetDocName()$

      You can copy the full name from the info popup, and paste it into your getdocindex function. I would put the name in double quotes, e.g.,

      ^!SetDocIndex ^$GetDocIndex("C:\Test Docs\cncjobsmisc.pm")$